Thursday 30 June 2016

Pitch


In class yesterday, I delivered a pitch to my media class regarding what I want to create for my short film.


This allowed me to see who my audience would be for my film, and to see whether it will be successful in having a strong sense of genre and narrative.

Somewhat surprisingly, both males and females were interested in watching my film, which means it has a wider demographic than most films set after an apocalypse.




Feedback I attained from this included:

Make sure the script is succinct so the film does not run over 5 minutes,

Overlay a record button as well as date and time over shots filmed on the GoPro to give a more 'home recording' feeling.







The process of doing a pitch is extremely useful in making my film as it enables me to find an audience, as well as check that I am making a product which will have a strong genre and narrative, as well as something which is manageable to do within the 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment