Tuesday 21 June 2016

Response To Brief

My brief for the final task has been set:

I can chose from a wide array of tasks, and I know I am going to opt to do the following:



I will most likely opt to create a poster and magazine review for the ancillary tasks.

I already have the plot for my film, and am beginning to storyboard it. Essentially, it will be a dark, independent comedy set after a nuclear apocalypse - following a group of 3 teenagers who visit their old holiday home. They do this because they know that the radiation in the air will eventually kill them soon, so they want to spend the end of their lives happily.

There are already locations which I know will fit the feel of the film. Such as the area of Dale in Pembrokeshire in Wales - where my friend has a house.

The poster will likely be an image replicating a scene from the film, with text superimposed on it.


The film magazine review will be something similar to the content of 'Little White Lies' - an independent film magazine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment